What's New On Midlife.com
- December 28, 2014 / Sunday 6-7 pm PST / CR#1
- December 27, 2014 / Saturday 10-11 am PST / CR#4
- December 26, 2014 / Friday 6-7 pm PST / CR#3
- December 25, 2014 / Thursday 4-7 pm PST / Special Christmas Day
- December 24, 2014 / Wednesday 5-6 pm PST / CR#2
- Christmas Eve, 2014
- December 21, 2014 / Sunday 6-7 pm PST / CR#1
- December 20, 2014 / Saturday 10-11 am PST / CR#4
- December 19, 2014 / Friday 6-7 pm PST / CR#3
- December 17, 2014 / Wednesday Chat with Bill 5-6 pm PST / CR#2
Join us in the Chat Room
Java is needed to run the Midlife Chat Room.
Attention MAC users:
Does it seem like Java is still not working quite right for you?
Click here More Java Help to read some more information and tips.
WHAT IS MIDLIFE?
There is a significant battle that takes place as we approach our fifties. For most of us, it will kick into gear during our forties, while for some it may begin during our thirties. When the battle goes active, you will notice that:
- You evaluate your life more often than you used to.
- You become aware that your body does not respond or recover like it used to.
- You long for others to be more sensitive toward you and to pay more attention to your needs.
- You consider doing things you would never have considered ten years earlier. READ MORE